New Mom's Care
Tender Care for Mom and New Baby
Once the new baby has arrived home, a new mom may feel exhausted and overwhelmed. With the assistance of our caregivers, mom, baby and family will feel rested so they can enjoy quality time together.
- Support and care for the new mom who has just experienced the birth of a
- child; a new addition to the family, or multiple births
- Help with feeding and bathing a newborn
- Sterilizing baby bottles, laundry, pacifiers, toys
- Transportation to wellness checks, social visits, appointments
- Assistance with pediatrician instructions
- Overnight care so a mom can get the proper rest she needs
- Assisting older children or family members with daily activities
- Companionship and activities for postpartum care
One of the happiest times in a woman’s life is during her pregnancy and when she brings her new bundle of joy home. Preparing for a new baby and becoming a new mom is a life changing experience that focuses on the health and well being of the baby and mom. If you are pregnant, a new mom, or know someone who is, we can provide the care and assistance you need to experience a stress-free pregnancy and the support you want as you transition into parenthood.
Nurturing Care While Pregnant
Bay Area Home Care will be there for you at every stage of your pregnancy. We provide the care and assistance you want as you prepare for a healthy birth. If you are receiving IVF treatments or have been placed on bed rest during your pregnancy, we provide personalized care so you can relax and not worry.
• Personalized care during early pregnancy exhaustion and morning sickness
• Grocery shopping, errands, laundry and light housekeeping
• Planning and preparation of nutritious meals or special dietary requirements
• Support with maintaining gentle exercise and movement
• Personal care assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing
• Gentle massage to improve relaxation
• Help with preparing the new baby’s room
• Support for proper rest, help getting in and out of bed or around the home
New Mom’s Care is customized to your life style and your needs.
- Hourly Care – As little or as much, just what you need
- Continuous Care – 24-hour care and assistance for a busy family
- Overnight Care – So Mom can get the rest she needs.
Back-Up Child Care
We understand that you can’t always be there when your child needs you. Our care team can help when you are busy.
- Care when a child is sick or well
- School holidays, vacation times, in-service school days
- After school care, snack preparation, homework encouragement
- Respite, ongoing, or as needed
Your child will be safe and cared for at all times.
Care For Children With Special Needs
We also provide personalized services for children with special needs. Our caregivers have a broad range of experience with children. Call us for a free consultation and learn how we can care for your child and give you peace of mind knowing your child is receiving the attention they need.
Our Caregivers are passionate about the care they provide and our client’s welfare. There is an extensive screening process they must go through that includes a nationwide criminal background check. Only then will they be considered to provide services for our clients. All of our caregivers are W-2 employees, bonded and insured.