We are always looking for outstanding caregivers!
To join our team, you must:
- Be listed on the Home Care Registry maintained by the State of California
- Be CPR/First Aid Certified
- Have a recent TB Test result (less than 2 years old)
- Possess a valid Driver’s License
- Have a car and proof of Automobile Insurance
- CNA/CHHA Certification
- Any Additional Training
We provide opportunities for additional training when you join our team. You must be compassionate and reliable. Working at Bay Area Home Care will not only be a means of making a living but it will also be a source of great satisfaction. Our management team has many years of experience, we’ll help you, mentor you and support you all along the way. We offer competitive wages.